Thursday, June 13, 2013

Muqaddimah

Assalam, Hye, Im Umie and Im not very new here.. hihohiho.

1. Actually, i already had 2 blogs before and since for such a long time i dont care about it because i am too busy, i mean yeaah, extremely busied so i just decided to delete all those blogs.

2. I am a Muslim. Just to inform you that I believe in Allah and Muhammad as Apostle of Allah. ~erm, since i am female, so the Arabic term is Muslimah, not Muslim. The meaning still means that those who are in Islamic religious but the difference is Muslim is for male, and Muslimah is for female. Just like difference between he and she.

3. I want recycle my deleted blogs but i cant find it. So, that's why i build a new one like build a new life maybe..lol.

4. Now (in year of 2013) I am a student at International Islamic University Malaysia. 

Just have to write something before I designing my blog, and I can't wait for it. I love designing my blog last period but not everyone like mine i guess. Who care.... i just do it and will change it depends on my mood. 

Last but not least, Wassalam. ^^'



No comments:

Post a Comment