Saturday, September 20, 2014

A Moment

5.40pm
20/3/14
Thursday
It's raining.

Just like today. Heavy rain. That moment just you and me. Stared on the eyes of each other. I
still remember your face, your eyes and your lips.

A moment

I saw you in terrible situation. And you were crying. Just a small voice. I still can hear today. Everyday. I still can hear you crying. That is the best moment I ever had.

I just thought about something. May be I don't have any right to hear your laugh, to see your smile and to hug you when need it. You're not belong with me.

But keep my promises

I will always pray for you.
and
I will always waiting for you
anytime
when you need me.

The time when they no longer love you.

I still here. Waiting for you. Forever.

Forever.

My Jannah


credit to: devianart.

No comments:

Post a Comment